Lezyne Pressure Over Drive Floor Pump
A portable alternative to air compressors for tubeless tires.
Innovative floor pump with an integrated system designed to seat tubeless tires. A secondary chamber can be manually pressurized and the stainless steel foot-lever releases the compressed air. This discharges a strong, continued blast of air that quickly seats tubeless systems. Accurate analog gauge. Durable steel and aluminum construction with stylish wood handle. Extra long, nylon-reinforced braided hose. Presta and Schrader compatible ABS1 Pro chuck.
• High pressure floor pump with air tank allowing tubeless tire inflation
• Overcharge pressure protection
• Analog gauge integrated on the air tank
• Rapid air release foot peg
• Equipped with ABS-2 Chuck head providing secure high pressure connection and quick presta disconnect
• Alloy, Steel, and Wood construction
When using the Pressure Over Drive as a regular pump, air has to fill the chamber before it will start to fill an empty tire/tube. This may take numerous strokes before the tire/tube begins to inflate. When topping off a tube/tire that already has pressure in it, the chamber will have to reach the same pressure the tire/tube is at first before it will begin to inflate it further.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date product information and product images on our site but we cannot guarantee their absolute accuracy. Please contact the Store if in doubt.