DMR V8 CLASSIC PEDAL
• If it ain’t broke… the classic concave design flat pedal that’s remained unchanged yet still relevant as ever - consistent favourite among riders from all off-road disciplines offering an unbeatable combination of form, function and value for money
• Spins on precision ground steel ball-bearings (serviceable by way of the supplied V-Lube grease syringe) and a heavy-duty chromoly steel axle
• Corner pins are removable/replaceable for fine tuning grip and feel (terror pins available separately)
• Tough, diecast aluminium body with built-in grease ports for easy servicing
• X10 traction pins per side – removable/replaceable for fine tuning grip and feel
• Weight: 528g pair
Specifications are subject to change without notice. We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date product information and product images on our site but we cannot guarantee their absolute accuracy. Please contact the Store if in doubt.