Abus TEC-TICAL PRO V.2 BORA / ARGON 18
Worn by the Bora-Argon 18 Professional Cycling Team in races all over the World - including the Tour de France - the Tec-Tical Pro v.2 is the top of the line road bike helmet from ABUS.
Designed for riders looking for a light, high-performance advantage, this helmet provides great looks and delivers for long, hot days spend on the tarmac without compromising safety or comfort. The details are incredibly well thought out - right down to the passive safety features such as large and intense reflectors to be sure you're seen on those early morning training rides.
Made with a multi shell In-Mold design for durable fusion of the multi piece outer shell and the shock absorbing internal material (EPS) these multi-density helmet materials reduce the weight of the helmet while increasing impact protection. The ABUS Safety Tech (AST) structure increases stability while the 20 air inlets and 11 outlets - connected by deep air stream channels - offer extraordinary ventilation.
• Multi shell In-Mold for durable fusion of the outer shell and the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
• Multi Density helmet material (ESP) reduces the weight of the helmet and increases the collision protection
• Increased stability through ABUS Safety Tech (AST) structure strengthening
• Zoom - precise and very light adjustment system
• Size adjustment via half ring system
• Extraordinary ventilation with 20 air inlets and 11 outlets, connected by deep air stream channels
• Removable and washable padding with highest wearing comfort
• Soft touch straps easy to adjust by practical sliders
• Removable visor included
• M = 52 to 58cm : 265g
• L = 56 to 61cm : 280g
Specifications are subject to change without notice. We are doing our best to provide accurate and up to date product information and product images on our site but we cannot guarantee their absolute accuracy. Please contact the Store if in doubt.